Well Labor Day weekend didn't turn out as well as what Braxton and I had anticipated, as we both had ailments, but we still made the most of it. Right before Heath and Brooklynn took off for their trip south (if Heath gives me some pics I will post them later) Braxton came down with something....hard to tell if it was a bug or just something that triggered an asthma flare-up, but either way was miserable with his breathing and sleeping. So it was pretty low-key around here as we didn't get to make our way up north to visit friends and family nor visit the Ft. Wayne zoo as was planned. However mom did end up coming down to spend Saturday evening and Sunday with us. We had a nice dinner out at a local Mexican restaurant on Saturday night, church on Sunday, I ran some errands alone after church and then went to the Johnston's for a cook-out celebrating Blaine's 65th birthday. I tried to snag some photos but didn't quite have our new camera figured out so the photos turned out poorly. I did get an extremely short video of Braxton kind-of jumping on the trampoline.
Here are a few snaps while mom was here.
I started having some issues with my ulcerative colitis last week, an infection I believe, and ended the weekend with intense pain, not to mention a sudden weight-loss of 5-7 pounds over a week. I got some meds yesterday so hopefully the torment will reside but I'm sure the weight will come right back too! Today has been better...
No comments:
Post a Comment