Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Miel

Miel is finally making the blog.  Although I don't know her official birthday it is late August or early September.  Happy Birthday Miel!  She is now 10 years old!  A little about Miel:  her name is French, meaning honey; she usually sleeps with Brooklynn; she still loves to play with play mice and peppermints (however the peppermints are forbidden right now because Braxton would eat them) and still plays fetch.  Although she does have a few favorite visitors, she is usually hiding under the bed in her typical scaredy-cat way. 

The only reason she has made this blog is because she was the only living thing in the room when I was testing out our new camera.  We decided we needed to get a small camera that we can fit into our pocket when we go to places that we don't want to haul our expensive, bulky cannon.  Plus for occasions such as this coming weekend when we both need a camera and we are in two different places!  Heath/Brooklynn in Mississippi and Braxton/me headed north where we are planning on visiting the Ft. Wayne Zoo on our way.   So I was testing out the new features and realized I used the 3D image to take this photo - so if any of you have that capability you may view Miel in 3D!      

And I am giving myself kudos that I am keeping up this blog even if it means writing about my cat and my new camera!  :)

*I just discovered tonight all of the comments that people have previously posted the past few years!  I wasn't ignoring you - I just didn't know they were there!  I'm still learning....

No comments: