I just felt led to write about two of my best friends who had their first baby girls this past week. Madison Grace McGhee (daughter of Laila and Anthony) was born Feb. 10th in St. Louis. She is a big baby with lots of dark hair. Laila has her hands full as her other child, Britton, won't be 2 until May 1st! Riley Elizabeth Behr (daughter of Beth Anne and Tom Behr) was born on Feb. 12 in Ft. Lauderdale. She was a smaller baby with lots of dark hair. This is Beth Anne's first baby, although she is step-mom to two older children.
I guess I wanted to write about them because they are both so close to my heart and it kills me to be so far away from them and not being able to see them or be a part of their newborn stage. My neice is due to arrive mid-April and she will be born in Memphis so that will be even harder! It has been so fun to go through (or part of) pregnancy with some of my closest friends (Vanessa had Olivia back in the end of June too). I didn't get to experience that with any of my friends during my pregnancy with Brooklynn. And to know that our kids will "grow up together" will be so much fun! Just wish we all lived closer!
No comments:
Post a Comment