I was exactly 5 months old when this photo was taken! (Hey Aunt T - check out the shirt!). Trying to think back this past month to see what I have learned and discovered. Hmmm...I find my right hand so interesting. I often hold it out (as if admiring finger nail polish), wiggle my fingers or rotate my hand and just stare. You might catch me doing this many times a day. A few times I have caught my momma coming in to check on me, thinking I was asleep, only to find me facinated with my hand! I have also found the volume on my voice. I can talk loudly and shout. What fun it is to make all kinds of different sounds! Momma prefers they be happy sounds though, as I have a tendency to make intentional loud screams when I am not happy and want my way...but hey, who doesn't? I'm getting bigger by the moment. I am approaching the end of my pumpkin seat days. I wear 9mo/6-12 months although some are getting a little snug. Momma is hoping to hold out until the weather changes before updating my wardrobe - she has several 12 months spring/summer clothes from cousin Jacob. I tried eating some solid foods and giving soy formula a try but I showed signs of either intolerance (soy, wheat) or a hard time digesting (squash). She is going to wait until after my 6 mo growth spurt to try again. I have mastered the jumpy-jump station and the walker in stationary position. I enjoy the vertical position, playing with my toys. I HATE being on my tummy and am still working on the ability to sit unattended. I do like being on my back where I can kick and stretch. I have also discovered how to roll to my side...so close to rolling over on my tummy! But by far my favorite thing is to be NAKED! Momma says that I will love summer when I won't have to wear so many covering clothes. Catch up with you next month...I have to go and get discovering all the new things awaiting me!
No comments:
Post a Comment