Welcome to our blog! We are going to try to keep it updated so that friends and family that we aren't able to see very often can "be involved" in what is going on. Don't forget that you can also check our shutterfly site to see all of our pictures! http://drebailey.shutterfly.com/
Friday, February 12, 2010
4 Months Old!
Braxton turned 4 months old this past Sunday, the 7th. He gets happier and more fun the older he gets! Some of his accomplishments this past month were rolling over (although he still doesn't know how to do it, he just randomly does), screaming (yet in the good sense this time, not in pain), and sitting up with help. He is full of energy and is so interested in the world. When he does cry, it is actually for a reason, usually being fatigue or hunger. Although he does have a routine now (eating every 3 hours, taking a nap after two hours of being up) he does not have a schedule. I wish he did...but as with everything else he has always done in his life, he calls the shots! He is a replica of his daddy! He went to the doctor on Monday and had his 4 month check up. He is just shy of 28 in and 17 lbs! Percentage wise he is in the 95th for height and went down for weight, being in the 85th. Yet still a big boy! He is in 9 month clothes (has been for several weeks). I love him so much....he is a true blessing from God! Makes me feel bad that it has taken 4 months of his life in order to say that with 100% truth behind it! I guess it makes us appreciate his happy demeanor and not take it for granted! I can't wait to see how much more he grows and develops this month (starting cereal soon!) but yet I don't want him to grow so I can keep him at this stage forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment