Since I wasn't in the habit of updating the blog back in August, I wanted to add Jacob's birth pictures as there are some good ones! Robin was induced on Friday, August 15th and it didn't take long for Jacob to enter this world that afternoon! He had lots of hair and made lots of noise to let us know he was there for quite some time. We were able to go back and see him just minutes after his arrival (sneaking Brooklynn back as a sibling) and then again on Saturday before we made our trek back north. He is a special baby as he had the whole "Bailey" family there welcoming him!
Heath and his brother, new daddy Grant, sharing a moment
Brooklynn has enjoyed being an older cousin...both to boys! We caught Jacob wide-eyed with his cousin.
This is the one and only picture of all four grand kids together! 'Bout time there was a boy!
What a precious pose with Grandma - Jacob looks like a porcelain doll!
And you can't not have one of momma and baby! We caught them bonding in bed.
I couldn't resist adding this picture as I think it is such a good one! We always look nice wearing our blues.
No comments:
Post a Comment