If you don't know yet, we are expecting a blessing in October of this year. As many know we took our Europe vacation in September so that we could start trying for another one come '09. Even though we were ready to start trying, this one came as a surprise! God definitley had his hand in this one! Heath was out of town for the week when "the trying" time was supposed to happen, so we were going to give it a go in Feburary. Well, aunt flo didn't end up visiting in January, so we took the test and found out late January that Aunt flo wasn't not only coming for Januray, but for most of the year as well! Whoo, hoo!
However a trip to the doctor on Wednesday, Feburary 11th didn't quite turn out how we planned. During the ultrasound the doctor said there was only a gestational sac and no yolk nor fetal pole which should have been developed by then. We had to wait a long two weeks to come back for another ultrasound. Either I wasn't as far along as I "should" have been or the pregnancy didn't develop correctly. In the meantime I started having major nausea and also developed bronchitis. Needless to say it was an extremely hard two weeks both phsycially and emotionally.
We went back on Monday, Feburary 23rd to see what was happening. Praise be to God that everything was okay and we even saw the heartbeat. Obviously God planned for us to have this baby in October because we really aren't sure when conception was or why and how "off" I am on the baby development. The doctor gave us a due date of Oct. 14th from measuring the fetus. Although she did tell me that she wants me to have another C-section (booo) so I'm sure we will be bringing home a baby in early October.

As for me....my bronchitis is gone (no inhalors for preggo people!!!) but the nausea and getting sick still prevail. Some days are better than others but I don't wish this on anyone!!! I never went through anything like this with Brooklynn. Her pregnancy was a piece of cake (the ulcerative colitis was another issue). With this pregnancy you can go down the checklist of symptoms of early pregnancy and I have ALL of them!!! I knew that #2 was going to be a stinker!!!! It has shown itself already! I'm guessing it is a boy for those reasons alone!
However a trip to the doctor on Wednesday, Feburary 11th didn't quite turn out how we planned. During the ultrasound the doctor said there was only a gestational sac and no yolk nor fetal pole which should have been developed by then. We had to wait a long two weeks to come back for another ultrasound. Either I wasn't as far along as I "should" have been or the pregnancy didn't develop correctly. In the meantime I started having major nausea and also developed bronchitis. Needless to say it was an extremely hard two weeks both phsycially and emotionally.
We went back on Monday, Feburary 23rd to see what was happening. Praise be to God that everything was okay and we even saw the heartbeat. Obviously God planned for us to have this baby in October because we really aren't sure when conception was or why and how "off" I am on the baby development. The doctor gave us a due date of Oct. 14th from measuring the fetus. Although she did tell me that she wants me to have another C-section (booo) so I'm sure we will be bringing home a baby in early October.

As for me....my bronchitis is gone (no inhalors for preggo people!!!) but the nausea and getting sick still prevail. Some days are better than others but I don't wish this on anyone!!! I never went through anything like this with Brooklynn. Her pregnancy was a piece of cake (the ulcerative colitis was another issue). With this pregnancy you can go down the checklist of symptoms of early pregnancy and I have ALL of them!!! I knew that #2 was going to be a stinker!!!! It has shown itself already! I'm guessing it is a boy for those reasons alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment