I finally got a new phone...extremely updated from my old one! A Rumor. So if you start getting more texts from me it is because I finally got a Qwerty! :) That being said I now have a 2 megapixel camera and video camera so I can easily take pictures and video of my kids! The above photo is of Braxton's 2nd haircut. Here are just a few videos....Brooklynn had a mini-lesson of Tai-Kwan-Do at the mall. One video is of her practicing her "lesson" and the other of her breaking a board and a short interview afterwards. I am still working on the kinks so I apologize for having to watch it sideways!
I also got some footage of Braxton's second haircut. He is a pro at it! Doesn't he look so handsome! Again I apologize about it being sideways! I won't record that way again!
Hopefully I will be able to update a little more often now. Still working on the Shutterfly site (the most current pictures are not updated because of how i have to transfer them, however many other years are so go check them out! The link is posted on this blog).

No comments:
Post a Comment