Friday, November 27, 2009

Hi! I'm Braxton Garner Bailey!

Hello there!  I am Braxton Garner Bailey, born October 7th at 1:06pm.  I weighed in at 9lbs and 2oz and 22 inches in length.  I had a good amount of brown hair which is longer in the back.  I was cut out of my momma's tummy and boy did I stretch her out!  Here is a picture of my arrival. 

I know I look like E.T. here but I'm pretty cute once I was cleaned up. 

The first 5 days or so I was a happy baby and slept well for my parents.  However once I got home my little tummy hurt from whatever my momma was feeding me in her breastmilk.  After 3 long weeks of screaming and little sleep, she switched me to hyperallergenic formula.  My screaming has stopped and I sleep just a little more than I did.  I have lots of energy - I usually only take one nap a day.  I love to be held and coddled and I am very vocal if I'm not getting what I want.  I often get cranky for no apparent reason but I have great parents who continue to try to figure it out.  Although I need to be held all the time, I am not very cuddly.  I require a lot of attention and keep my momma very busy.  They say I am the opposite of my sister in every way! 

I am now just over 7 weeks old and I am over 12 lbs and 2 feet long.  I am already in 3-6 month clothes!  I wish I had more pictures but our new camera is too big for our computer to download at a decent speed and the disk wasn't formatted so some of my pictures won't show up at all.  My parents are working on it and if I didn't take so much time to take care of I'm sure it would be done sooner.  I'm glad I am their number one priority!  Mom does have some pictures on the shutterfly account that you can see - look at Braxton's 1st day. 


No comments: