There is no baby yet - doctor has been saying the last few weeks that he just doesn't show any signs of coming out! So other than being 39+ weeks pregnant there hasn't been very much going on. Wonder why?! :) Although there is not much progress on a baby, we do have some progress on a baby name! There are now a few options so I am feeling so much better about that. Maybe that is why God isn't bringing him into this world early because he knew we needed the time to finalize a name!
Brooklynn is now healthy and back to school. She had to be retrained into routine again after being off of her schedule for 9 days! I have been really proud of her with both school and AWANA. She has developed a love for drawing and coloring and we have TONS of her art work everywhere! She has done super with memorizing her verses for AWANA; earning her vest, book, patch, wings and a red jewel already! She has continued to play soccer although she still isn't very aggressive or competitive on the field - she has three weeks/games left. I guess she wants to try karate next.
Heath has moved from baseball playing and watching to hunting and watching football (yeah football!). He has the big OU/Miami game this weekend. He was originally going to the game before they moved it from September 12 to Oct. 3rd (can't be in Fl that close to due date!). His brother is a HUGE Miami fan so it makes some fun family competition.
Our beloved camera has been on the fritz...makes sense seeing how many pictures we have taken on that baby! So we broke down (or is it became broke) and bought an DSLR. WE LOVE IT! Heath has been playing around with it all week and we are excited to use it for baby's arrival!
My brother is moving to Memphis so we will see him off this weekend....it brings tears to my eyes as I write! I will miss seeing my nephew and hanging with Benj and Aimee. So now we offically have no immediate family in the area! I know it will be hard on Brooklynn too. She and Nolan have a close relationship (as much as you can for a 18 mo old). They will be back early November for Nolan's surgery and will stay with us.
That about sums it up! I'm sure next time I write I will have much more exciting news! :)
2 comments:
Andrea,
Glad to hear you are well at 39 weeks +! :) Good luck with the baby coming & keep us posted! Sorry to hear about Benj moving to Memphis. Lily & Jaden do karate--they love it! Lily just started in September, but Jaden has participated off & on for 2-3 years.
Talk to you later!
Kendra
Um...I just got a relatively "loopy" message from Dre. Sounds like she had the baby! Any confirms?
Post a Comment