Friday, August 21, 2009

Babies-R-Us

So I decided to do a small registery at Babies-R-Us for the items we have yet to get. I thought this would be a fun and easy process but found it to be the opposite! I looked at all these products that I have no clue about or if they are needed. I am now extremely nervous because I have realized that I truly remember nothing of having a newborn and what it takes. I know from Brooklynn that everything falls into place and motherly instinct takes over but right now I'm just not feeling it! We still have no name and the days keep getting fewer and fewer until baby boy is supposed to be arriving! Keep me/us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Rebekah Zenn said...

I was right there with ya for both babies- and I had a much shorter time in between! I felt all panicky/gaggy nervous when I was pregnant with Jackson, but you're right- it all kicks in once he's born. :) When I was pregnant with Luke I couldn't even go INto Babies R Us by myself because I would get so intimidated, haha.