I was working on the computer for a few minutes and noticed the eery silence. Usually this means that Braxton is up to no good! However once I peeked my head around the corner my heart melted. Braxton was laying on Brooklynn on the couch as she stroked his hair and watched karaoke Christmas songs on UVerse. So of course I had to get some video and a picture to share the sweetness! The video isn't very good but I had to keep my distance in order not to jeopardize the situation!
Welcome to our blog! We are going to try to keep it updated so that friends and family that we aren't able to see very often can "be involved" in what is going on. Don't forget that you can also check our shutterfly site to see all of our pictures! http://drebailey.shutterfly.com/
Friday, December 2, 2011
Precious Moments
I was working on the computer for a few minutes and noticed the eery silence. Usually this means that Braxton is up to no good! However once I peeked my head around the corner my heart melted. Braxton was laying on Brooklynn on the couch as she stroked his hair and watched karaoke Christmas songs on UVerse. So of course I had to get some video and a picture to share the sweetness! The video isn't very good but I had to keep my distance in order not to jeopardize the situation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment