Saturday, November 12, 2011

Headless Horseman




Bailey family with our neighbors Pam, Dwayne, and Carson

Our neighbors had tickets to the Headless Horseman at Conner Prairie and invited us to come along.  So we bundled up the Saturday before Halloween to go check it out.  We first grabbed a bite to eat at Five Guys - love their burgers!

The kids were bundled up and ready to go!

I guess Carson was really the Headless Horseman!



Pam and I made some funky music

Although it was cold it was a gorgeous night!
This creepy house was where we loaded up to go on the hayride. 
We weren't allowed to take any flash photography in order not to scare the horses.  It was truly a neat thing  to see the Headless Horseman run towards you in the dark upon a horse.  Other than that it was your typical Halloween decorations with random people jumping out to scare you.  I would recommend going to experience it just once. 

On our way out we saw this station wagon and had to take a picture for Aunt Lissa....it screamed her name!

No comments: