Monday, December 6, 2010

I know, I know, it has been a long time!

Things have been busy and I usually enjoy my down time reading a book or watching my shows in order to relax these days!  That is my excuse for not posting in over 6 months!  However I have recently been organizing our photos (thanks to my hubby who has taken out the time to go through photos with me) and also uploading on Shutterfly.  As soon as I get my sharesite organized, this blog is my next move (don't get too anxious though - I am slow moving!).  I just finished a free Shutterfly book (thanks Jamie!) so I thought I would post it here (didn't even know I could before - will have to try to add my others!).

Just be prepared because once I do start posting I will have a lot to make up for!   

No comments: