Welcome to our blog! We are going to try to keep it updated so that friends and family that we aren't able to see very often can "be involved" in what is going on. Don't forget that you can also check our shutterfly site to see all of our pictures! http://drebailey.shutterfly.com/
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Fall Family Photos
Last fall (October 11th to be exact) Benjamin, Aimee and Nolan came over to our old house to share a photographer. We each got our own family portraits, but were able to combine a few shots together. Here are some of our pictures.
4 comments:
See??? It's not that hard to update a blog! I'm "following" your blog so I can see whenever you've made an update! I love it.
I love the picture of you all in white!
The black and white shot is gorgeous!
Hmmm...love the family shot! Can we get another MORE UPDATED one??? ;-)
Post a Comment